23 thoughts on “Improve Your Measuring Knowledge

1. Dear Mr Kane,
    I like what you did about angles and creating the book about it.
    It was really smart Mr Kane.

From Xanthe
    🙂 🙁 😀 D: 😉 :() ‘-‘ ‘_’

2. Hi Mr Kane, my name is Mark from your Grade, a perfect way to help improve someone’s skills for Area, Perimeter and Measuring. This is undoubtfully assured to let everyone learn a lesson or more for their studying.

3. Hi Mr Kane, it’s Charlie! Thankyou for putting up that area book because I was wondering if you had to do the same formular for triangles to find the area!Great idea!
    – Charlie.B 🙂 😉

4. To Mr Kane,
    I think the little slideshow book was a great idea and it is was very helpful!
    Using the book I learnt how to find the area of triangles by doing Base x Height or finding the area of the rectangle and then halving the answer.
    From Emma 🙂

• Great comment Emma. Blogs can be very educational and a lot of fun too. It is interesting to write to someone else and get a reply.

5. Hi Mr.Kane
    Thanks for posting this information, it is very helpful and i’ve learned a new thing.
    From: Jiezhen

6. Hi Mr. Kane! it’s me Lucy. I am not going to talk about the maths, but I really think that you should take some photos of us doing our small businesses to put on the class blog. I would really like people to see what we have been up to at school. I also think it is a really great idea to do the small businesses. That way we can lean more about money and jobs. We also get an experience of what it would be like to run or own a shop. I am looking forward to selling products to kids.

• Well done Lucy. The small business project is a lot of fun and you certainly learn a lot about money and buying and selling. I will take some photos of your group with your posters when they are finished.

7. To Mr Kane,
    I think we should post some pictures of what we have done this year like small businesses,our work and other stuff.
    From Tom

8. Hi Mr Kane, I think we should pick a polluted area in the world then research it and mke a poster or powerpoint about why it is polluted.

• That’s a great idea Noah. I’m not sure how we can fit it into the program but we’ll have a look at it.

9. Hi Mr Kane,I think we should post pictures of our small businesses this year.It would be cool to see them on the blog. 🙂 From Tom

10. Hi Mr Kane, The small businesses should all be able to be outside. It’s not our fault we can’t go outside and sell. The SUPER STORE needs money and I need DESPERATION. Sean,