24 thoughts on “Fractions Game.

1. Hi Mr. Kane. I really loved that awesome fraction game! Level 1 and 2 were so easy! But I didn’t really get level 3. I thought it was a teeny bit hard. Anyway…. Thanks for creating the blog. I really love writing on it!!
    From Lucy!! :D:D 😀

2. Hi Mr Kane!
    I think it was a great game and much more fun than answering a list of sums. I will play it in my spare time!
    From Abbi (aka)
    YABBO.

3. Hi Mr Kane, it’s Tom. I enjoyed playing the Fraction Wall Game. It was a good way of learning fractions. I rate this game 3 out 5.

4. To Mr Kane,
    I think the fractions game was a great, fun little activity to play with a partner. It also gave me a better understanding of having to create equivalent fractions when the block was already filled. Great idea to put the game on the blog!
    From Emma 🙂

5. Hi Mr.Kane
    i think the game is awsome it is very fun to play.
    i think all the levels are pretty easy but it gets harder when you only have 1 block to fill. Anyway, thanks for putting up the game.
    From: Jiezhen:)

6. Hi Mr Kane, it’s Tom. The fraction wall game could be improved by having more levels because levels 1 and 2 are really easy and level 3 is a bit of a challenge. If there were more levels it would be a challenge.

7. Hi Mr Kane, I think this game was fun.
    The First two levels where REALLY easy but the third, was WAY to hard… Way too hard

8. To Mr Kane,
    I think that the fraction game is a great way to learn more about fraction.
    I give this game a 10 out of 10.
    From Tess 🙂